- BBBH811199 Apr 05, 2022 Competitive
Or client, a national leader in the building materials industry, is looking for a Senior General Manager to join their expanding Irish operations in Dublin. .
About the job
A leading supplier of construction materials and associated products are offering an excellent salary package and fantastic working conditions to the right candidate. The position would suit a manager who is proactive and has an excellent background in general management & ideally from within the hardware industry with knowledge of the customer base.
Based in Dublin, the ideal candidate will have experience leading a team and managing the daily operation of the business. They will be responsible for maintaining the standard of work from employees as well as onboarding and hiring new team members. We are looking for a motivated and driven individual with previous management experience who wish to advance not only the business but themselves as well.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of people
- Manage operations and finances of the business
- Drive development of employees
- Ensure that quality of work or service is maintained
- Available for some International travel to suppliers and to attend trade fairs
- Develop strong business partnerships with key stakeholders from Commercial, Finance, Supply and Operations
- Proactively provide business insights and analyses in support of multiple ad-hoc initiatives and analyses including Business Development activities.
- Embed a culture of operational excellence and continuous improvement across all facets of the organization
- Accountable for building and shaping an industry leading commercial function with a relentless focus on accelerating bottom line growth and market share gains.
- Management and Customer Service experience Strong administrative skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead
- Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue and forecasting Strong communications skills
- 5+ years of experience in a similar or related role
- 90% of the role will be in the primary with the occasional requirement for international travel
- Mental resilience, an ability to work under pressure and to navigate through ambiguity.
- Strong analytical ability to quickly identify trends and convert data into key business insights.
- Capable of driving business profitability by working cross functionally
- A passion for achievement; integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen
If you feel you are the right person for the role apply here or contact Sean Daly directly on 021-2300300
Job Type: Full-time
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300