Mortgage Support Executives
- BBBH779338 Apr 07, 2021 Competitive
We are looking for The Mortgage Support Executive who will be the point of contact for designated brokers and frontline staff in processing their applications
The overall role and responsibility of the individual will be to deal with all aspects of managing new business applications for Retail Distribution in a centralised processing unit. The Mortgage Support Executive will be the point of contact for designated brokers and frontline staff in processing their applications. The successful candidate will have responsibility for delivering an efficient, accurate and professional service.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The ordering and processing of valuations for all Distribution Channels, which includes initial valuation, final valuation and COV (on Solas and T24).
- Maintaining clear lines of communication with Valuers, Distribution Channels and Brokers via email and phone whilst ensuring agreed SLA's are maintained at all times.
- Valuation follow ups to be completed on all outstanding valuations in a timely manner to ensure quick turnaround times- for all valuations including those that have been reworked
- Input mortgage cases from all channels in Retail Distribution.
- Validate mortgage cases keyed by other inputters within the unit.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist