- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012024-1954169
- Jan 17, 2024
Are you a trade qualified Maintenance Fitter looking for a new role . This is a days position and would suit trade qualified Industrial Mechanical Fitters, Pipe Fitters, Fabricators.
- Working as part of a Mechanical Team and supervising contractors for maintenance, repairs and installations
- Carry out preventative maintenance work on plant
- Troubleshoot equipment related process problems and equipment failures to determine cause and to investigate repairs.
- Ensure effective completion and ongoing review of planned equipment maintenance routines on MAXIMO (site CMMS)
- Support Engineering and Production personnel on continuous improvements and monitor equipment in order to recommend process improvements
- Maintenance Fitter Craft Certificate or equivalent.
- Good communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a team and/or on own initiative;
- Strong technical capability with attention to detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Life Sciences & Engineering Recruitment