You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH777750 Apr 06, 2021 Competitive
HRIS Manager with strong experience in HR Technology & Integration projects required to join a leading Consultancy firm
HRIS Manager ( Permanent)
Location: Dublin ( Remote Work Available)
Excellent opportunity for an experienced HRIS Manager to develop their career within a leading Consultany firm.
- Develop and add value to the client base
- Responsible for delivery of successful projects, identifying new business opportunities and managing a team
- Leading workshops and managing budgets on projects
- Liaising with client stakeholders
- Responsible for delivering client requirements
- Be capable to have in-depth discussions of system constraints
- 6+ years' experience working in teams HR Technology projects
- Strong technical capability
- Knowledge of xml, xslt, integration transformations etc
- Experience / certification in Workday's product suite (advantage)
- Experience with business management
- Excellent facilitation, communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Experience of managing client relationships and small teams
- A third level qualification with strong academics
- Experience in HR system integrations: Payroll, Employee data, Finance data.
Please get in touch and Apply Today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | HR Recruitment