HR Transformation Manager
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH780233 Apr 19, 2021 Competitive
Leading Consultancy firm is seeking a HR Transformation Manager
HR Transformation Manager ( Remote working currently)
Leading consultancy firm is seeking a HR Transformation Manager to join their team during an exciting period of growth and development. The successful candidate will gain exposure to a diverse client base across a wide range of industries. This is a fantastic opportunity to challenge and develop your knowledge in HR transformation practice. Apply Online Today!
- Experience managing end to end HR Transformation projects
- Experience in HR Advisory or HR Functional Areas such as talent management, HR operations/ shared services, recruitment, payroll, M&A
- Experience and knowledge of project management, change management and agile principles, methodologies and tools
- Familiarity in leading HR technologies such as Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle, ServiceNow
- Ability to actively contribute to the development of the Human Capital business, leading proposals, identifying opportunities in existing and new clients
- Experience with management of project teams
- Experience building and maintaining strong client and stakeholder relationships
- Prior Big Firm Consulting experience would be a distinct advantage with/or significant roles in delivering HR Transformation projects in Blue Chip organisations
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | HR Recruitment