- Dublin South
- JN -012024-1953847
- Jan 12, 2024
- €30k - €40k
Our client is looking for a HR Administrator to join their team. This is a broad role with an opportunity to gain exposure to all elements of the HR world.
The HR Administrator will play a crucial role in supporting the HR function by collecting, analysing, and interpreting data to inform strategic decision-making. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in supporting the implementation and execution of an HRIS (Human Resources Information System) project, contributing to its successful deployment and ongoing management.
In addition to contributing to the HRIS project, the HR Administrator will provide essential support for global talent management and onboarding initiatives, ensuring seamless processes and a positive experience for new hires across the organisation.
HRIS Project Support:
- Collaborate on HRIS requirements and assist with system setup.
- Ensure data accuracy through regular audits.
- Assist in providing end-user support and training.
- Contribute to policy development and documentation.
- Address HRIS issues and enhancements with vendors.
- Support data migration
- Maintain confidentiality and data security.
- Build positive relationships with stakeholders.
Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Take ownership for screening, scheduling & organising of interviews for the People Success Managers
- Assisting in the advertisement of new positions on various outlets including our company website and LinkedIn
- Raising new starter tickets for new joiners & working in collaboration with our internal IT operations team and People Success Training Co-Ordinator to ensure the effective onboarding of all new hires
- Administration of offers for successful candidates
- Manage all the administration from offer to onboarding the employee
- Conduct candidate screenings, interviews, and reference checks to identify top talent.
- Liasing with internal and external stakeholders
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Collect and analyse HR data, including employee demographics, turnover rates, and performance metrics.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports to support HR and business leaders in making informed decisions.
- Identify trends, patterns, and insights from data analysis to drive continuous improvement.
- Improve the quality of this data by supporting the People Team with administrative improvements and data entries into the HR System.
- Collaborate with HR partners to establish benchmarks and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Assist in the analysis of compensation and benefits data to ensure competitiveness in the market.
- Participate in salary surveys and evaluate the organization's position relative to industry standards.
The skills you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Solid understanding of HR principles, practices, and employment laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, and performance management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships and interact effectively with employees at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and MS Office Suite.
- Strategically minded, with a forward-thinking approach
- Focused with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You must have the ability to work on your own initiative, take ownership of tasks and be accountable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | HR Recruitment