Head of Regulatory Reporting (EMEA)
- BBBH801495 Dec 10, 2021 Competitive
Permanent |There is a unique opportunity in the Dublin market for a highly experienced individual to join an investment bank.
The Director level role sits within Group Treasury as the Head of Regulatory Reporting (EMEA).
Working as part of a global team this role holds responsibility for all matters related to external/internal prudential regulatory reporting. The role will manage the team across multiple locations, managing large complex projects and key deliverables.
- Delivery and ownership of the Regulatory Reporting strategy for the region
- Responsibility and ownership involving the delivery of current and future projects regarding regulatory change
- Project ownership for other mandate initiatives including those aimed at improving and automating regulatory reportings or adapting to business change
- Ensure the timely delivery of prudential regulatory reporting across EMEA jurisdictions, executing within global regulatory reporting policies and frameworks
- Providing assurance and regular updates on regulatory reporting matters to legal entity Boards, Audit Committees and Board Risk Committee
- A number of years experience working in a similar role with a strong understanding of current EU/UK/international prudential regime (CRD, CRR, IFR, IFD, IFPR)
- Current or recent exposure and understanding of the EU-UK prudential reporting requirements
- Impeccable relationship management skills with the ability to interface with a broad cross section of stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | Banking and Insurance
353 (0) 1 4485601