- Dublin South
- JN -112023-1950839
- Jan 16, 2024
Brilliant opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join a multinational technology business in Dublin as Head of Accounting & Tax
Reporting directly to CFO you will manage a team responsible for all aspects of Accounting and Tax for the business. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Finance Professional to join a business with ambitious growth plans and to shape the future of the finance team.
- Develop, implement, and monitor internal controls
- Establish and implement accounting & tax policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and tax requirements
- Ensure correct and timely monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Analyse financial data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Coordinate and manage internal and external audits
- Ensure the organisation meets tax obligations.
- Implement strategies for minimising tax liabilities within legal confines
- Manage the organisation's cash flow, ensuring liquidity, and optimal use of funds.
- Lead, manage, and mentor the accounting and tax team
- Cooperate and lead initiatives and projects relating to automation and finance innovation.
- Work with the CFO and the management board to develop and execute financial strategies that support the company's growth
- ACA/ACCA/CPA Qualified accountant with 7-10+ years PQE
- Proven experience leading a team and finance function.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, Irish GAAP and tax regulations.
- Experience in multi-jurisdiction financial management and establishing finance functions in new regions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and a proactive problem solver.
- Ability to drive change.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Manager | Accounting & Finance - Commerce & Industry