- JN -012024-1953669
- Jan 16, 2024
Brilliant opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join an expanding renewable energy business as a Financial Accountant in Dublin City Centre.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this is a brilliant role for a newly qualified practice trained accountant who is looking to make their first move into industry and learn by working in a high performing finance team.
Role and responsibilities:
- Complete the month end reporting process on time including analysis of budget vs actual
- Prepare multi-currency consolidated reports for monthly management accounts and statutory purposes
- Liaise with Internal and External auditors
- Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are prepared for material balances in the portfolio
- Manage revenue reconciliations including reporting of price and volume variances.
- Prepare of tax filings including VAT, RCT/CIS, VIES and corporation tax
- Prepare the accounting journals surrounding revaluations of interest rate swaps and principal/interest repayments of debt
- Preparation of annual returns and relevant company secretarial filings
- Assisting with additional analysis, reports and requests as required by the group
- Ad hoc duties as required
- ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with 0-1 year PQE
- Experience in auditing companies under IFRS
- Strong organisational skills including ability to prioritise workload
- Proficient in MS-Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint essential)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Manager | Accounting & Finance - Commerce & Industry