You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Finance Program Manager
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH779421 Apr 08, 2021 Competitive
One of the world's biggest tech companies is looking for a Finance Program Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
- Build robust analyses to identify and monitor value metrics, and influence purchasing processes to ensure financial stability and predictability
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly expense and headcount management reports, highlighting key insights and levers for the leadership team.
- Good financial experience, preferably in a FP&A role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to review complex business issues and develop recommendations
- Proven self-starter with strong problem-solving, project management and organisational experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence across the organisation and work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel/Google Spreadsheet skills with experience in business modelling, management reporting, and operational metrics
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Management, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields
- 3 years of relevant work experience, of which at least 1 in analyst role (or related)
- 3+ yrs experience in SQL and multiple large datasets
- Experience extracting insights from data and presenting it to senior audience
- Oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience
- Ability to operate effectively, with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Very good communication skills and ability to communicate findings/data to senior stakeholders
- MA/MS degree in Economics, Management, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields
- Proficiency in a language for statistical computing (R, Python, Stata, etc.)
- Proficiency in at least one data visualization tool or platform (PLX, DasNav, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience working with APIs and Web Technologies
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to identify business opportunities
- Experience in managing full project lifecycle from issue identification to solution and deployment Accounting experience a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
021 2300 300