- BBBH811185 Mar 28, 2022 Competitive
Our client is a leading multinational financial technology company looking for an experienced Employee Central Absenteeism Specialist to join their team - 8 Month Contract (Remote Available)
Location: Dublin North/Remote
Duration: 8 months
Working Hours: 40 hours- 9am to 5.30pm (with possible flexibility, as needed)
The Employee Central Absenteeism Specialist is responsible for handling high volume employee absenteeism/attendance and associated corrective actions. The individual will work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment in which attention to detail and proficiency in company policies and guidelines are balanced with our client's culture and values.
The advisor will coach and guide managers on absence and attendance and appropriate corrective actions. Individual will work on sensitive issues that require sound judgement and confidentiality.
- Provides coaching and advice to managers on performance management and corrective action related to attendance/absenteeism.
- Provides coaching and advice to managers on leave of absence cases, which may include engagement with vendors, payroll, employee benefits, and employees.
- Proactively manages LOA cases to ensure employees and managers have the required support.
- Works with Occupational health and other providers to provide guidance to managers on health and sickness matters.
- Continuously proposes ways to improve existing policies and procedures.
- Supports the development of programs to promote wellness and reduce absenteeism across sites.
Prerequisite Knowledge & Proficiency:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Human Resources experience in a global organization with a specific focus on employee relations and absenteeism.
- HR certification.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of employment legislation, its interpretation and implementation, and of employment practices particularly in the area of absenteeism and leaves of absence.
- Skilled and passionate about coaching and developing manager capabilities.
- Accomplished at using effective listening and inquiry skills to handle sensitive conversations with discretion, composure, and compassion.
- Strong analytical mindset, able troubleshooter adept at analyzing large amounts of detailed information, diagnosing problems, and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Ability to put together reporting and analysis on key trends in case volumes a plus.
- Previous experience with case management system, Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to operate at pace and with independence, while identifying when escalation is appropriate and when to engage other partners and stakeholders.
- Fluency in English.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300