Credit Control and VAT Specialist
- BBBH778566 Mar 25, 2021 €20k - €30k
This is an excellent opportunity for a VAT Specialist / Credit Controller to join successful business on a 12 months FTC
Excellent opportunity for a strong VAT Specialist and Credit Controller to join multinational organisation who is continuously recognised for their achievements in the market.
Global market leader in logistics is looking to expand their team in Dublin. You will be joining innovative business where breakthrough ideas are implemented on the daily bases. Focus on their customers and colleagues business is growing strength to strength. If you have previous VAT/ Credit Controller experience in multinational business this opportunity might just what you are looking for.
- Credit Control of VAT & Duty payments for non-account customers.
- Payments Processing of Vat & duty charges via PCI pay for non-account customers
- VAT & Duty Cash Payments
- Resolving customers VAT billing queries
- Managing aged debt collections targets
- Daily validation of VAT billing files
- Working collaboratively with the team on VAT shipment processing.
- Monthly credit card reconciliation
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Monthly VAT reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with VAT & Duty tariffs
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Team Player with ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the area of payment collection.
- Target driven
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555