Climate Risk Group Manager (SVP)
- BBBH770554 Nov 20, 2020 Competitive
Climate Risk Group Manager (SVP) A brand-new Group Climate Risk Manager role has opened with a global financial services company based in Dublin.
The Group Climate Risk Manager will work closely with senior management to deliver climate risk implementation, focusing on Risk, Banking, Operations and Technology.
The Group Climate Risk Manager will play a pivotal role in overseeing climate risk across several business lines, liaising closely with senior stakeholders to ensure climate risk is implemented appropriately. The Group Climate Risk Manager role would suit an individual who is passionate about climate risk, bringing ideas along with the ability to implement positive changes across an organisation. The role is offered on a full-time permanent basis with an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Work closely with internal teams to track and share climate risk/ESG engagement activity
- Provide explanation and training internally on climate risk analytical demands
- Work alongside internal teams to prepare data infrastructure to hold relevant climate risk client data
- Active input for strategy statement, ICAAP and stress testing
- Develop and track timetable and action plan on climate risk
- Develop procedures and repository to parse, hold and leverage climate risk data
- Generate analytical data view on lending book across banking
- Provide relevant input for regulatory governance meetings
- Hold, analyse and leverage climate (physical and transition risk) data for use by Risk and Banking in determining KPIs, ICAAP and risk appetite
- Work closely with the ESG team to devise a statement and develop sustainable procedures for both internal and external use
- Drive input and present at both board and regulatory engagements on climate risk
- Work with internal teams to produce templates to meet climate risk analytics as appropriate for client portfolios
- Bachelors degree/Masters degree preferred
- Professional qualification in Climate Risk
- Extensive experience working within the financial services industry
- Experience working in a regulatory risk environment, with a strong understanding of risk frameworks
- Proven track record of working closely with senior stakeholders (risk, compliance, audit etc.)
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4485601