- JN -012024-1954430
- Jan 19, 2024
Morgan McKinley is working on an exciting vacancy for a Personal Injury Claims Handler for a leading Insurance organisation.
The successful candidate will become a member of the ROI Personal Injury Liability Claims team. The role will involve the pro-active handling and management of a portfolio of third party personal injury and liability claims from notification through to settlement up to High Court level. An important aspect of this role will be Claims Relationship Management with the successful candidate having responsibility for key clients/schemes relationships.
- Proactive management of a portfolio of claims while demonstrating exceptional customer service at all times, to both internal & external customers
- Claims Relationship Management responsibilities
- Manage and prioritise daily work flow to ensure customer charters are met
- Deal with claims in adherence to regulatory requirements such as CPC and CICA
- Register new claims and liaise with all relevant stakeholders at all stages of a claim
- Interpret and establish policy cover, indemnity, endorsements, exclusions
- Evaluate liability through desktop investigation and the instruction of external resources
- Evaluate potential financial exposure on an ongoing basis to ensure that each claim is adequately reserved for
- Instruct and liaise with the relevant service providers
- Identify instances of potential fraud; escalating cases to the SIU team where appropriate
- Negotiate settlement of claims directly with claimants and/or solicitors
- Attend Court for trials, settlement negotiations and other consultations where required
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with external contacts
- Support claims team administration
- CIP, Dip CII, Grandfathered or ACII qualification
- A minimum of 3 years' ROI bodily injury claims handling experience including Circuit Court litigation.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior liability personal injury claims handling experience
- Previous experience in managing client relationships.
- Third level qualification
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Banking & Financial Services Recruitment