- JN -012024-1953668
- Jan 09, 2024
Assistant Lending Manager | Hybrid | Permanent The Assistant Lending Manager actively supports the Lending Manager in managing the relationships with on-lending partners
Assistant Lending Manager | Hybrid | Permanent
The Assistant Lending Manager actively supports the Lending Manager in managing the relationships with on-lending partners across various SME guarantee schemes. The role includes supporting the rollout and ongoing management of the Home Energy Upgrade Loan Scheme. Additionally, the Assistant Manager assists in developing the Lending function
- Support the Lending Manager in managing On-Lender relationships operationally and from a credit management perspective.
- Prepare credit papers, analyze financial, credit, legal, and other risks, and present proposals to Senior Management, Credit Committee, or Board.
- Support negotiation of legal documentation with banks and ensure accurate reflection in Operating Models.
- Extract and check compliance data from financial accounts/quarterly reports provided by on-lenders.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and monitoring robust policies, procedures, and processes
- Engage positively with government departments to ensure schemes are delivered as expected.
- Work closely with internal teams for process digitization and better experiences for on-lending partners.
- Deal with general On-Lender and SME queries.
- Assist in audits management and closure.
- Represent Firm at business events.
- Monitor and analyze supported loans through Loan Hub.
- Participate in cross-functional projects.
- Drive first-in-class service and ensure the best interests of Irish SMEs.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in business banking, financial institutions, professional services, or commercial environments.
- Third level or professional qualification within a business banking environment, finance, or related area preferable.
- Innovative thinker with a proven track record of collaboration and driving operational improvements.
- Experience in business lending credit assessment and credit report writing is desirable.
- Product management experience in financial services is a plus.
- High numeracy and attention to detail.
- Strong governance skills.
- Team player with a focus on leading by example.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines with end-to-end ownership of tasks.
- Strong literacy and IT skills with the ability to analyze, model data, interpret, and deliver key management information. Strong Excel skills are an advantage.
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong customer focus with a track record of responding promptly and professionally to queries.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a dynamic team, adapting to evolving business needs.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Team Lead - Banking and Financial Services