- JN -012024-1954290
- Jan 18, 2024
Financial services company that provides a wide range of insurance and wealth management products and services to individuals, families, and businesses is looking for an Agile Scrum Master.
Financial services company that provides a wide range of insurance and wealth management products and services to individuals, families, and businesses.
The role: Agile Scrum Master
The Agile Scrum Master assumes responsibility for leading I.S. Application Delivery projects. The Agile Scrum Master manages scope, budget, schedule, and meets sponsor and I.S. leaders' expectations.
In addition, the Agile Scrum Master collaborates with Portfolio and System Architects, Analysts, Technology Specialists, Quality Assurance, and Software Developers, adhering to approved methodologies and standards.
The ideal candidate will showcase:
- Proficiency in delivering large enterprise IS projects within a fully agile environment.
- Leadership capability in guiding an Agile Scrum Team to deliver regular releases to business stakeholders.
- Have experience leading a Scrum Team in delivering complex change initiatives using various Project Delivery Frameworks
- Manage key stakeholder relationships.
- Minimum of 8 years in the I.T. industry with at least 3 years operating as a Scrum Master on high-profile and innovative technical enterprise solutions
- Experience in managing multiple parties, including Senior I.S. staff and 3rd party vendors.
- Experience in communicating and influencing at all levels within an organization.
- Experience in planning and organizing resources and tasks.
- Good knowledge of System Architectures, Software Engineering, and DevOps/Agile practices
- Proficient user of MS Office tools, particularly MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint.
If you are interested, please apply with an up-to-date CV. Not sure yet? No CV ready? Reach out to me to schedule some time to chat in mo.re detail with the company and role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Manager, Client Relationship Management