Accounts Payable Team Lead
- BBBH779259 Apr 07, 2021 €50k - €70k
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Team Lead with a FMCG Giant based in the heart of Dublin. This is a pivotal role supporting the Accounts Payable Manager
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Team Lead with a FMCG Giant based in the heart of Dublin city centre. This is a pivotal role supporting the Accounts Payable Manager, guiding and mentoring the team through the day to day work flows.
Salary €50,000 -€55,000 + package
- Hybrid working and flexitime
- Bonus, pension, VHI
- Great opportunity to drive change and embed key new processes
- Interesting projects and process improvement initiatives
- Mentoring and guiding the Accounts payable team
- Staff performance reviews, including clear and measurable targets with timely feedback on their performance
- Setting out teams daily and monthly tasks
- Oversight of AP query inbox, ensuring a first in class service
- Motivating the accounts payable team, encouraging the team to embrace changes with systems and processes improvements
- Identifying training needs and actioning trainings as required, rolling out training program with new starters
- Ensuring AP team achieve targets, monitoring KPI goals
- Acting as point of contact for escalated queries
- Driving process improvements
- Management of the payment run process
- Identify and resolve system related issues, investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Management of the AP month end close process, ensuring deadlines are met
- Compilation and presentation of AP month end pack
- Ensuring stringent internal controls
- System project and process improvement projects as required
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- 4+ years relevant team lead Accounts Payable experience
- Strong Accounts payable experience in a large multinational
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to effectively communicate up, across, and down the organization across multiple disciplines.
- Strong team building skills with proven abilities in decision making.
- Ability to identify and recommend process improvements.
- Proven ability to positively influence peers and team.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisational skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.