Technical Support Advisor - Spanish
- BBBH779438 Apr 08, 2021 €20k - €30k
Our client based in Letterkenny is seeking to grow their team substantially. This is an excellent opportunity for multilingual candidates that are looking for a career change.
Technical Support Advisor (Spanish)
Option To Work Remotely
The Technical teams work in a high profile, mission critical environment where early and appropriate responses are essential to providing technical support to the Business Partner Infrastructure.
This exciting opportunity will focus on supporting day-to-day monitoring and administration of applications as well communication with business partners & troubleshooting issues and offering services to our business partners.
- Troubleshooting customer issues
- Monitoring and supporting User-administration of applications
- Monitoring of mailboxes
- Video Conference Support
- Mobile Support
- Processing Service Requests
- Queue Management
- Helpdesk Support for technical issues and end user experience
- System administration knowledge of multiple server operating systems; Windows, Linux - RHEL, CentOS, Unix
- Application & Web Servers - Tomcat, Apache, IIS
- Databases - MS SQL, Sybase
- Effective communications skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to Troubleshoot / Problem Solving experience
- Customer Service experience
- Record Management knowledge or experience
- Proven strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Multilingual - English and Spanish
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- Proven ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff across numerous areas.
- Suggest and implement Process Improvements and Innovations.
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple tasks with commitment and willingness to see issues through to resolution
- Excellent problem solving and Root Cause Analysis skills
- Proficiency in understanding, analyzing and defining corrective actions from data provided in logs, traces, and heap dumps.
- Working knowledge SharePoint
- Working knowledge Salesforce
- Desktop support experience
- System administration experience
- Degree or Certificate in I.T. or related discipline is preferred
- ITIL certifications
- Technical Support experience working in a technical support role Tier 1/Tier Two.
- Problem Solver
- Active Learner
- Detail orientated
- Adapts to change
- Time management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact me Katie O'Hara on 061 430 939 or email@example.com
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.
Senior Recruitment Consultant | Multilingual, Sales & Marketing | Limerick