- Cork City
- JN -092023-1947384
- Nov 17, 2023
- €70k - €90k
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join one of Ireland's leading building and civil engineering contractors with multiple high profile projects in Cork.
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary : €80-90k DOE plus bonus,pension and car allowance
Our client is an established main contractor with a track record of delivering high quality commercial, residential, civil engineering and public works projects throughout the country. They require a Senior Quantity Surveyor to help with their ever growing book of work in the Cork region.
- Subcontract procurement and account management
- Forecasting of costs and values in monthly Project Reports,
- Budgetary controls and cash flow forecasts
- The preparation and valuation of progress and final payments
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Assist with the effective delivery of all the commercial requirements of the projects
- Provide accurate and informed reporting of the commercial performance of the project
- Generate and substantiate variations for all projects.
- Assist in production/coordination of weekly construction reports.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant third level qualification in Quantity Surveying
- 5 plus years experience in construction quantity surveying
- Excellent communication and computer skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment