- JN -012024-1954511
- Jan 22, 2024
Working with a leading Irish brand, I am looking for a Product Manager with a strategic focus for a role in the E-commerce space!
This role is focused on delivering and enhancing ecommerce solutions across a number of brands across the business. The successful candidate will build digital solutions and end to end e-commerce experiences that support stakeholders and provide the best possible experience for customers.
This is a highly cross-functional position. This includes leading and/or supporting proposition design, CX design, last mile process and the full IT development cycle in between.
You are Insights Driven.
- You use customer insight to ensure a deep understanding of our customers' problems, define the correct priorities and measure success.
- You use data to inform decision-making and uncover new product opportunities.
- You understand the competitive landscape and industry trends and use this understanding to identify sustainable competitive advantages.
- You use qualitative and quantitative insights to represent customer needs, commercial viability, and technical feasibility to prioritise and define roadmaps.
- You focus on refining and articulating the problem (or opportunity) your team is solving and you ensure the team around you are oriented around the problem too.
- You ship the whole customer experience, this includes working across the business (e.g., UX, marketing, sales, customer service etc) to ensure that we are set up for success from the moment we release.
- You ship to learn and drive a consistent shipping cadence, identifying the biggest assumptions and risks to build a clear hypothesis to test through in life validation and trials.
- You have a deep knowledge of day-to-day product processes and are as comfortable in the detail as you are with the bigger picture often working on large projects while managing live products in parallel.
You are Strategic.
- You set strategy and influence others to think big about where we are headed and how we will get there.
- You can clearly rationalise and articulate why we are pursuing one set of priorities versus another.
- You are responsible for driving this alignment on strategy and roadmaps across teams & stakeholders.
You are a Leader.
- You inspire and motivate others to work towards a clear, compelling vision.
- You are decisive, you quickly and assertively make meaningful decisions that enable us to deliver value for customers at speed.
- You thrive in ambiguity and create clarity for those around you.
- You stay appraised of new technologies and trends and ensure that we continue to drive innovation in applications in our industry.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Manager | IT Recruitment