- JN -012024-1954194
- Jan 17, 2024
- €40k - €50k
I am delighted to be working with a national company based out of Cork in the recrutiment of an Operations Administrator. This is a 12 month fixed term contract position
the right candidate will assist the logistics team in administrtaive tasks in regards to some new projects that they are taking on board in 2024.
If you would like to utilise your already existing skills within a company that is at the forefront of the movement to renewable gas distribution in Ireland please keep reading!
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8AM -4:30PM, Friday's 8AM -3:30PM
The Operations function within this company is responsible for enabling efficient and customer focused work delivery. They deliver optimised levels of performance in work flow coordination, scheduling and dispatch, materials and logistics, data and emergency dispatch.
The Logistics Team within the Operations function is responsible for ensuring that all ongoing Projects & Operations have the necessary materials to progress.
Duties of the role:
· Assist with engaging with vendors to obtain quotes for materials to be procured for stock.
· Assist with supplier responses and seeking clarifications form supplier and vendors where required.
· Coordinate system approval for PO's as required before they go to the Supply Chain team.
· Liaise with Supply Chain and Couriers regularly, using efficient means of communication.
· Source materials from alternative suppliers where necessary.
· Assist Stores with daily audits and stock takes.
· Ensure adherence to all relevant procurement policies and procedures.
· Support queries from Operations Managers in relation to the availability of materials.
· Assist on liaising with internal and external stakeholders to resolve supplier invoice queries.
· Perform other ad hoc Administrative duties as required from time to time.
· At least 3-5 years' experience in a large organisation in an Administrative position, experience in a logistics/procurement/distribution environment.
· Understanding of relevant regulations for procurement of goods for the utility industry desirable, but not essential.
· Experience of developing and maintaining effective partnerships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally.
· Familiarity with Oracle desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
· Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
· Flexible with regards working in a changing environment and the ability to adjust to new work structures, processes, and requirements, as necessary.
** As this role is a Fixed Term Contract it is required that you have a notice period no longer than 2 weeks in order to be taken into consideration for his role **
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Office Support