- JN -112023-1952005
- Jan 05, 2024
New opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a Cork based company known for their progression opportunities and great work life balance.
In order to meet financial and operational goals, the Finance Business Partner will collaborate closely with the Trading and Marketing teams, provide analysis and be a reliable financial leader and advisor who adds value while producing superior business results.
This role offers a competitive salary and very flexible working conditions.
- Assemble annual budgets and quarterly projections to conduct analysis and present conclusions that relate financial reports to these departmental business plans.
- Developing efficient business practises or bringing about change to guarantee the achievement of important financial, commercial, and operational goals.
- Provide business efforts, such as investment appraisals, with analytical rigour, direction, and support.
- Forming relationships with each senior manager and the wider group.
- Participating in and offering assistance with any cross-functional project initiatives as needed.
What you need?
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA / CPA Qualified
- 3 years + post qualified experience
- Proven experience of influencing decision making at senior level
- Experience with Microsoft projects and/or Planview
- Strong relationship building / communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
For more information and a more detailed job description please reach out to James Musgrove at Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment