- Cork City
- JN -112023-1950593
- Jan 05, 2024
- €50k - €70k
A leader in the Irish construction market is looking for an experienced Bid Manager to join their pre-construction team in Cork.
Role: Bid Manager - Construction & Engineering
Location: Cork ( Hybrid - 3 days in office, 2 days remote)
Salary & Package: €50-60k plus benefits including pension and 26 annual leave days
As a team member the successful candidates will prepare prequalification and tender submissions to a continuously high standard to tight deadlines. The preferred candidate will work closely with senior executives, senior management and technical experts across the business. In this role the candidate will not be managing people, but managing bids ONLY.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying opportunities through the bid/no bid decision process, bid preparation and submission in accordance with our internal procedures
- Preparing content for pre-qualification questionnaires, tender responses and presentations including company and division related content, references and CV's
- Supporting the development of our information library by collecting project data and updating sector information, preparing and formatting of high quality bids, including graphics
- Following up on bid decisions and inputting data into the bid management platform, managing tender queries.
- 5 years experience in a similar role with a Construction or Engineering company
- Level 6 certificate or equivalent qualification in business or technical discipline (Desirable)
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 applications
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work on your own initiative with a high level of attention to detail is necessary
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment