- Cork City
- JN -012024-1955034
- Jan 29, 2024
Currently seeking Project Engineers to join an Automation group in a leading medical devices company in Cork. This is a long term hourly rate position with rates depending on experience.
- Project and execution work for high volume automated manufacturing and packaging lines.
- Work with vendor to ensure design specification documents meet site requirements.
- Ensure asset meets requirement specificactions as per agreed User Requirement Specifiication (URS)
- Complete testing with vendor to ensure parts are processed correctly, efficiently and meet quality requirements.
- Utilizing project management best practices for the effective and efficient development and/or transfer of products/processes into commercial operations.
- Responsible for ensuring design of machine is aligned with operations needs, quality, EHS, validation, quality automation, maintenance requirements.
- Validate the machine as per the specifications, procedures, regulations
- Responsible for conducting (where appropriate) Installation, Operating and Performance Qualification (IQ,OQ, PQ)s of assets and associated machines.
- Develop pFMEA documentation to support processes as part of Validation process
- Partner with Quality, Operations, CSV and other cross functional partners to ensure the correct application of design controls, risk management and the investigation/correction of design failures/challenges.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting and management of escalations as appropriate on project activities.
Education & Experience:
- Degree level qualified in a related field of study.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role in a GMP regulated environment.
- Experience with high speed automation equipment.
- No sponsorship provided for this role.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Alex Doyle by calling 021 2 300 300 or email
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Engineering Recruitment