- JN -012024-1953633
- Jan 09, 2024
- €40k - €50k
Exciting opportunity to work with an Irish organisation as an Agri Sales Lead. This a new role for an expanding company with great career progression.
One of Ireland's leading Agri-Businesses is looking to add to their Commercial Sales Team to service their customers in counties Cork, Limerick, Tipperary & Clare. This is a new role with an expanding company and great career progression.
If you hold an Agricultural Science degree and have a keen interest in the sector, please don't hesitate to apply.
- Base Salary: €36,000 to €40,000
- Mileage + Expenses
Key Skills and Requirements for the role:
- Highly motivated, ambitious self-starter with commercial business insight, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to assist in a team environment with ability to adapt to challenges while achieving departmental and group objectives.
- Development of effective internal and external relationships with all stakeholders, focusing on opportunities across agri, retail, and laboratory sectors.
- A broad knowledge of modern-day Agri food, farming, and technology opportunities and advances in the Agri sector.
- Proven track record of strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks and focus on and meet task deadlines.
- Develop technical competencies on nutrition, grassland management, grassland weed control crop agronomy, minerals, and animal health.
- Collaborate with the management team to create campaigns to meet and exceed the annual sales budget.
Applicants for this position:
- Possess a 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline preferably Agricultural Science with laboratory knowledge.
- Have 1+ years commercial and technical sales experience in a similar role.
- Hold strong business development acumen & commercial awareness.
- Be sales target driven with proven past results.
- Ideally have strong IT skills including CRM, Excel, Power Point with professional written & verbal skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Recruitment Consultant