Accounts Receivable Specialist
- BBBH812585 Apr 08, 2022 Competitive
New 6 month role just in, to join an established Finance Team in Cork. This role will work hybrid. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain more experience within a Global Business.
Are you looking to further develop your career in Accounts Receivable? This new role just in, will work with an international team and offers great development for someone who is looking to gain international exposure.
This role is initially a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Process customer sales invoices and credit notes,
- Daily application of receipts and working with the Accounting Team who is responsible for bank reconciliations
- Issue weekly statement of accounts to customers
- Processing invoices in relation to sale of goods
- Reconciliation of customer recharges and managing queries via customer online portal
- Management of customer accounts and timely collection of due payments
- Support month-end process - reconciliation of Aged Debtors
- Intercompany accounts receivable
- Expense Management
- 1-2 years working in an Accounts Receivable role
- Accounting background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong systems knowledge - Proficient in Excel.
- Team player with ability to multitask and problem solve.
If you are looking for your next opportunity, then get in touch today with your CV to hear more about this new Accounts Receivable job.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.