Accounts Assistant - Remote Working
- BBBH807783 Apr 08, 2022 €40k - €50k
Looking for an opportunity to join an ever growing technology company in a varied accounts role? This could be the opportunity you have been freaming of!
Our client, a large technology company located in Cork, is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This role can offer remote working to candidates in Ireland.
Accounts Receivables and Billings
- Create customer master records in accounting software
- Create new projects in accounting software
- Validate completeness and accuracy of billing information
- Prepare Sales Orders for approval
- Generate customer invoices
- Prepare and obtain approval of credit notes
- Post customer payments
- Issue statements to customers
- Distribute reports and update Management on overdue accounts
- Follow-up on overdue accounts
- Prepare cash inflow forecast from receivables
- Monthly Accounts Payable (AP) Control reconciliation
- Prepare inter-company invoices and debit notes
- Reporting for inter-company payments
- Accounts Payable (Invoice & Payments Processing)
- Add vendor master records to accounting software
- Create vendor invoices and credit notes
- Post payments to vendors
- Review and pass employee expenses for approval
- Prepare payments list for employee reimbursable expenses payments
- Reconcile vendor accounts to vendor statements
- Prepare monthly list for payments
- Prepare cash outflow forecast for creditors
- Monthly Receivables Control reconciliation
- Bank Accounts
- Daily posting of receipts, payments and interbank transfers
- Daily bank accounts reconciliations
- Prepare and post to general ledger.
- Preparation of general reconciliation.
- Tax Returns (Preparation of returns for review)
- Preparation of VAT and RTD return for Irish subsidiary
- Sales Taxes (liaise with US Tax Accountant)
- Prepare payroll submissions for payroll service provider
- Liaise with Third Party Service Providers
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Loans
- Tax Returns
- Accounting software, system maintenance.
- Accounting software, participate in continuous process improvement projects
Other (as required)
- Assist with preparation of accounts and posting to General Ledger
- Assist with annual insurance renewal for Group
- Accounting Software and Maintenance
- Maintain Employee accounts in accounting software (new / departed employees)
- Create and publish Financial Reports, as required
- Ad hoc assignments
Apply with a copy of your latest CV to be considered.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300