- Sep 30, 2022
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Cost Accountant to work in a fast paced finance function
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Cost Accountant to work in a fast paced finance function.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Cost Accountant to work in a fast paced finance function. My client is large established Multi National Company based in Shannon Co. Clare.
The role will be initially offered on an 18 month Contract with strong possibilities of it going permanent. With excellent remote working arrangements allied with an extremely generous remuneration package, reach out today to discuss further.
- Financial Reporting, monthly Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet perparation
- Participation in the preparation of the annual site budget
- Achieving annual cost savings targets across material, labour, general overheads etc
- Ensure adequate control of inventory through implementation of cycle count policies
- Variance analysis and review of the impact cost movements have on the forecasted figures
- Participation in management accounting month end processes
- Identify and deliver ongoing improvements to finance processes
- Qualified accountant ideally with some relevant costing and or manufacturing experience
- You will need to be comfortable assessing risk and working with ambiguity
- Well organised and self-motivated person with the ability to operate on own initiate
- An ability to work in a fast moving and deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative environment
- Experience working with ERP systems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance | Interim & Contract