You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH811917 Apr 01, 2022 Competitive
Buyer Planner required for a well-known pharmaceutical company based in Clare. This is a permanent position with a hybrid option.
The Buyer Planner will be responsible for procuring materials components necessary for the operation of the Diagnostics packaging lines.
- Procure materials components necessary for the operation of the Diagnostics packaging lines.
- Plan, schedule, and monitor goods and services to meet production requirements of the company.
- Check requisitions and MRP requirements, contact and evaluate sources, carry out tenders for supply, examine bids and makes awards.
- Set-up and maintain material, supplier and planning system data in the MRP/ERP system.
- Determine material requirements from production schedules and coordinate the efficient movement of materials through production cycle.
- Close liaison with Production team to ensure relevant materials are on hand in line with production planning.
- Identify and evaluate sources of supply consistent with quality and quantity requirement of the company.
- Creation of Purchase orders for diagnostics packaging materials.
- Co-ordinating the update of artworks in line with customer requirements ensuring timely implementation while maximising use of stock on hand.
- Negotiate pricing, delivery, lead-time, etc., with suppliers and partners.
- Management and review of Diagnostic materials suppliers KPI's and liaison with suppliers regarding quality issues, complaints or improvements.
- Maintain responsibility for the planning of strategic API's.
- Facilitate the planning process to ensure stock coverage of raw materials for each product as required including safety stock.
- Compliance with corporate requirements for the forecasting, purchasing and supply of starting materials and finished products.
- Ensuring the review of planning results after each planning period, confirming all risks are adequately mitigated and reported to management in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance of API and finished product through close monitoring of Register database.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- SAP ERP experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300