You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH812159 Apr 05, 2022 Competitive
Morgan Mckinley are working with a leading company in Bristol who are looking for an ambitious part qualified Financial Accountant!
Morgan Mckinley are working with a fast growing, market leading business to recruit a Financial Accountant to join them on a permanent basis!
- Support in production/review of monthly management accounts and associated requirements
- Review P&L accounts
- Quarterly forecasts
- Collaboration's with cost centre owners for the management accounts pack
- Carrying out balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the audit relationship
- Provide technical accounting support
- Drive continuous improvement to the financial process
- Recharge journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- VAT returns
Skills & Experience Education / Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience in month end process and financial accounting
- Must be at finalist level of professional exams with the view to qualifying within the next year
- This role would suit somebody who is ambitious and looking to grow their career.
To apply for the role please contact me ASAP, 0777 614 6634 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Perm | Finance & Accounting | South West
+44 (0)1179 440 600