- BBBH785337 Dec 22, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley, Northern Home Counties is pleased to be working with an employee of choice in Bedford. My client has been a well-known employer in the local market for many years
Morgan McKinley, Northern Home Counties is pleased to be working with an employer of choice in South Bedfordshire, who have embraced full flexibility of working.
My client has been a well-known employer in the local market for many years and has an excellent reputation of looking after its employees. With a 34.5 hour working week, private health plan and full flexible working you can see why they attract great talent.
The role of Operational Finance Business Partner will support the Operational (ops) Director of a large business unit to provide truly insightful and commercial information. This role moves away from the monthly reporting cycle and into value added, business unit financial support.
Operational Finance Business Partner
Purpose of the role
- Providing accurate commercial financial information to Ops Director
- Providing accurate financial information to the Business Unit Management Teams.
Business Partner to Operations in areas including:
- Monthly P&L review meetings, providing effective challenge and monitoring adherence to action plans
- Tracking cost price changes and evaluating the impact on margin
- Standard cost analysis
- Production and Facilities efficiencies
- Analysing the financial impact outsourcing options and procurement
- Capex reviews
- Detailed understanding of logistics costs
- Stock analysis and reporting
- Operations KPI reporting
- Build strong partnerships with all senior managers by providing accurate financial support for decision making
- Preparation of the budget and other forecasts, to include development of the budget model
- Create monthly reports and provide analysis and insight that links financial impacts to business strategies
- Responsibility for creation and maintenance of intercompany price lists and communicating with group companies and internal sales team
- Cash flow reporting
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Business Partner to analyse Operations impacts on Commercial decision making, plus other ad hoc support
Salary & Benefits
Excellent salary depending on experience, as well as a 34.5 hour working week, flexible working, private health and 6% pension contribution
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Manager | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
+44 (0)1908 966 032