- BBBH794243 Sep 30, 2021 Competitive
Our client, an industry leader in premier FMCG items have released an exciting opportunity within their expanding team for immediate start.
Warehouse Manager - Wicklow- Permanent - Day's position
This job will suit a Warehouse Manager looking for a new challenge or a strong Warehouse Supervisor with people supervisory / management experience looking for the next step in their career!
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of warehouse function. This person will need to have strong people management or supervisory experience. They must have a structured work approach, be collaborative & a team player.
- Day to Day management of warehouse operators
- Motivate, organise, and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Have overall responsibility for Health & Safety and manage health & safety training for all warehouse staff
- Organizing the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
- Participating in site continuous improvement initiatives
- Carry out regular audits of load quality and security using relevant resources
- Take on additional duties from time to time in line with business needs
- Addresses any disciplinary matters with the HR Manager and actively participates in this process
- Promotes training and development. Trains and provides knowledge to the warehouse and administration teams to execute tasks efficiently and accurately and ensures all training records are kept up to date.
- Communicates / motivates the warehouse team to ensure orders are completed and shipped on time
Educational / Professional Details required
- Experience managing people
- 5 years + experience working in a fast-paced Warehouse/ Distribution environment.
- Strong ERP systems experience essential
- Demonstrated success in working cross-functionally and provides feedback to managers at all levels
If you think you have the skills, apply below today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300