You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Supply Chain Analyst
- BBBH789313 Aug 04, 2021 Competitive
An exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst to join an expanding technology company. This is a permanent role based in Wexford.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Subject Matter Expert for supply chain ERP systems: SAP APO & ECC governance
- Principle Supply Chain data analytics & management report owner interpreting & trending data, analyzing results and providing purposeful dashboards enabling data driven decisions
- Partner with enterprise stakeholders to ensure that reports align to business & information needs
- Develop and implement new reporting tools &/or reports as required: CI mindset.
- Support production planning scheduling and execution
- Own and participate in Hoshin and CI projects
- Support business processes to deliver purposeful & impactful data analytics, Management reports & solutions for supply chain operations metrics and business KPI's.
- Degree qualified in relevant Business or Technology discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a dynamic supply chain environment preferably with data analytics and planner / buyer experience
- SAP ECC & APO knowledge and expertise
- Technical & analytic expertise regarding data mining and analysis model design with experience using statistical packages particularly Power BI
- Experience of design and implementation of best in class standards in Supply Chain processes
- Experience of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and compliance to ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 13485:2003
- APICS certification beneficial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300