- BBBH772814 Jan 07, 2021 Competitive
A leading Irish company is urgently seeking a maintenance technician for their facility based in the South East Region. The successful maintenance technician will work in a rapidly growing environment
A leading Irish company is urgently seeking a maintenance technician for their facility based in the South East Region.
The successful maintenance technician will work in a rapidly growing environment and be given the opportunity to work with a number of different departments and the maintenance team.
- Support equipment process and product projects
- Work on the implementation of the manufacturing strategy
- Participate in project teams, identifying deliverable's, time and cost, setting priorities and reporting to meet the needs of the business and the customer
- Work with equipment suppliers ensuring delivery meets specification, cost and time
- Support the installation of equipment with appropriate training and hand over to operations
- Work with all departments across the business to ensure that processes meet their requirements
- Identify, specify and introduce manufacturing methods and opportunities into the company
- Ensure that the procedures and systems are in place to facilitate the introduction of processes and equipment
- Carry out maintenance of equipment where needed
- Time served qualification in a Mechanical maintenance / engineering related discipline. Senior Trade /City & Guilds or equivalent Mechanical qualification
- 2 yrs. Plus in a maintenance technician role
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Initiative and capability of working by oneself or part of a team
- Knowledge of Industrial Networks and integrated manufacturing systems is an advantage
- Detail orientated, Self-motivated and ability to prioritize tasks
If you are interested in this role or any other Engineering position in the South East region, please apply with a copy of your up to date C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on 051 309650 for a confidential discussion
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 51 309650