- JN -032023-1926795
- Mar 06, 2023
Morgan McKinley is delighted to be partnering with this growing Irish business, who are looking for an experienced and ambitious finance professional to join their team as Group Financial Controller.
The Group Financial Controller will report to the CFO and be responsible for managing the full finance function. The successful candidate will be a strong people person, with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant accounting/management experience. Competitive salary and benefits package, along with a supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Ensure compliance with Group Finance Policies for the Group consolidation and Group management accounts at month end
- Financial control of all cost centres and companies including month end closing activities, general ledger maintenance and balance sheet reconciliations
- Submit and reconcile VAT, VIES, PAYE, PRSI & Pension requirements
- Ensure statutory requirements are met for all companies
- Prepare weekly and monthly KPI reporting
- Proactively develop systems and processes to reflect changing and evolving needs
- Manage cash and fx management for the Group
- Renew insurance for the Group
- Act as key link between Group finance and the Groups external auditors
- Prepare annual budget, forecasting and strategy planning
- Undertake other ad-hoc finance projects
- Mentor and develop a finance team of 5-6 people, managing work allocation, cross training, performance evaluation and building an effective team dynamic
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Experience in managing a team and providing leadership
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and accounting software
- Proactive and results-oriented mindset
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.