- JN -052023-1938496
- May 25, 2023
The Facility Engineer is a key member of the Engineering Group and is required to manage Plant and Facility system maintenance, performance, projects, improvement initiative
- Prepare technical project proposals, including budget, for inclusion in site capital plans ensuring projects are justified and feasible before submission for approval.
- Manage project implementation achieving goals on time and within budget while leading multi-disciplinary, cross department project teams using a structured approach to project management with clear reporting on program, cost and issues.
- Manage external multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy companies and contracting companies though design and construction for capital projects including scope development, tendering/negotiation, contract award and performance monitoring.
- Lead and participate in multi-disciplinary, cross functional improvement teams to enhance facility effectiveness in the areas of quality, productivity, cost, etc.
- Lead and participate in Facility, R&D, Process Development
- Work with operations, technical and engineering teams to develop future operations, process improvement and capital expenditure requirements, with appropriate business justifications.
- Play leading role in Site's transition to Net Zero.
- Manage change activities ensuring they are completed to Company and recognized industry quality/engineering standards.
- Interact with scientific/regulatory personnel from government agencies as required.
- Performs other tasks, analyses and special projects as assigned.
- A Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with proven track record of continuous development and taking on roles of increasing responsibility and executing to a consistent high level.
- Preferably more than 3 years' experience in the building services/process industry leading projects and providing technical support.
- Strong track record of delivering projects in a highly automated environment.
- Ability to lead capital projects.
- Knowledge of up-to-date facility technologies
- Ability to use engineering principles to troubleshoot existing plant.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural, electrical, P&ID, logical, isometric, facility and equipment layout drawings and diagrams.
- Excellent understanding of safety legislation, safety standards and risk assessment methodologies.
- Hands-on experience of engineering validations with excellent understanding of cGMP, including computer systems validation
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Senior Recruitment Consultant | Engineering Recruitment