You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH770644 Nov 23, 2020 Competitive
Morgan Mc Kinley are delighted to partner with a well renowned, Athlone based client, looking for a skilled Payroll Specialist to join their team on a permanent contract
This progressive company is offering an excellent salary and package.
- Ensure that all employees are paid correctly and on time and all appropriate reports are prepared.
- Ensure all payroll deductions are paid over on time to comply with appropriate regulations e.g. Revenue
- Ensuring the accurate and timely end to end processing of the monthly payroll for the Company
- Accurately calculating and processing BIK deductions for a significant Company fleet
- Liaise with the Finance Department to ensure payroll accruals are accurate
- Managing the payroll email inbox and deal with all payroll and benefit related queries in a timely manner
- Prepare and compile specialised payroll reports er accurate and timely reports and information
- Ensures that excellent teamwork, service and communication is part of how everyone works together.
- All other ad hoc duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience in monthly payroll of employees
- IPASS qualification desirable
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Experience of operating a payroll system
- Previous experience in payroll projects would be advantageous
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance | Interim & Contract