You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH794549 Sep 29, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a growing company is seeking a Logistics Specialist to join their busy and growing organization located in Athlone.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the Logistics process operates in a safe and ethical way, consistent with company values
- Ensure security of supply (through contracts, specs, second supplier, etc..)
- Processes all outbound POs and follows up to ensure goods are delivered on time
- Troubleshoot any supply issues and complaint follow up with suppliers
- Defines and implements projects to optimize the supply chain in support of business strategies.
- Assist with Warehouse and Inventory management by supporting delivery management and stock control
- Package, arrange and coordinates all shipments
- 4+ years' experience on a logistic and purchasing role in a manufacturing environment
- Degree and experience requirements:
- Specialty in logistic and supply chain management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300