- BBBH772968 Jan 08, 2021 €50k - €70k
We have been engaged by a highly successful indiginous company to recruit a Financial Controller / Senior Financial Accountant for an initial 6 month period based in their Athlone facility.
This is a superb opportunity for someone with an in-depth knowledge of the month end reporting process, budgeting, forecasting and statutory reporting looking to develop their career with a really proactive and growing company.
The Financial Controller will oversee the day to day financial operations of the business. The Financial Controller will report directly to the Site Lead.
- Financial Reporting - preparation of monthly management accounts.
- KPI reporting for monthly board meeting.
- Preparation of monthly P&L forecasts
- Manage the year-end audit process.
- Manage all revenue commissioners (Irish Tax authority), reporting and ensuring the Company is tax compliant and holds a current tax clearance certificate.
- Preparation of the R&D Tax credit on an annual basis.
- Working capital management and cash flow forecasting.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly payroll for all employees.
- Management of Purchase ledger
- Process bank payments
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations on all control accounts.
What you will need to succeed:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- 3 years + experience in a similar position
- Must be able to demonstrate track record as a team player in a fast paced environment with a high level of dedication and commitment.
- Should have ability to work on own initiative and have a flexible approach to work.
- Excellent attention to detail and good awareness of compliance and control requirements
- Systems Experience: Sage, Microsoft Office
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance | Interim & Contract