- JN -042023-1928592
- Apr 13, 2023
- €40 - €50 ph
A great opportunity has come up for a Validation Engineer with a leading pharmaceutical company in Waterford that has plenty of work in the pipeline working on various projects.
The role of Validation Engineer is a 12 month hourly rate contract that offers a competitive salary. You will need to have the necessary experience to be considered for this role.
I am looking for someone that has 3-4 years experience working in multiple GMP validation disciplines such as process equipment, utility equipment, sterilisation.
This is a fast track programme, therefore the role requires the ability to be flexible and covers a very broad range.
- Prepare, schedule and execute Commissioning, Qualification and Validation protocols
- Lead Risk assessments for process and equipment as required.
- Create impact assessments, validation plans, protocols and reports that support the qualification and validation of systems.
- Perform Commissioning and validation of manufacturing equipment, downstream equipment and processes.
- Develop validation protocols for projects that meet regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Review, analyse and interpret data for completed validation and prepare final report.
- Investigate, Write & Create deviations, investigation reports and summary reports.
- Vendor Management
- Ensure cGMP and regulatory compliance in projects.
- Strong troubleshooting and Safety compliance experience is essential for this role.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- BSc/MSc or BEng/MEng in Engineering or related discipline.
- 3 -4 years in either a validation, quality systems or engineering setting.
- Experience in GMP validation disciplines (process/utility equipment, computer systems, sterilisation)
- Experience with investigations into manufacturing deviations and root cause and corrective actions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Consultant | Life Sciences & Engineering Recruitment