You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Supply Chain Manager
- BBBH786503 Jul 28, 2021 Competitive
An exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to join an expanding pharmaceutical company. This is a permanent role based in Waterford.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and develop the local team (set objectives, guide and engage the team, train, follow-up, provide feedback, prepare appraisal and manage performance and delivery).
- Responsible for the Production Planning, Raw Material Planning/Sourcing, Raw material & Finished Goods Warehouse as well as the local Procurement function
- Managing the Plant Supply Chain activities with the focus on achieving the target for customer deliveries.
- Managing the sourcing of raw materials and ensure a proper supply to the related production departments to enable in-time production as scheduled
- Build-up an agile Supply Chain approach in terms of flexible shift models, implement processes guaranteeing higher flexibility (e.g. FTO), flexible packaging lines and other related actions
- Manage appropriate inventory levels on raw materials, semi-finished and finished goods.
- Carry-out regular analysis on the inventory situation, the root-causes and derive measures for continuous improvement
- Support the monthly target setting and forecasting process in terms of plant output, inventory and shipment planning
- Manage Warehouse processes & personnel and carry-out regular inventory according to company standards
- Regular check of all SCM relevant Master Data Settings in SAP R/3, SAP SNP (Recipes, work centers, pools, material master…) and MES
- Evaluate performance from internal/external performance and initiate/support appropriate actions for continuous improvement
- Demonstrates the leadership and commitment with respect to the quality management system and with respect to customer focus as outlined in the ISO9001/15378 standards.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 7+ years of experience in relevant Supply Chain function
- Experience in leading Supply Chain teams
- Experienced in Lean Manufacturing concepts & approaches with special focus on production planning
- High process affinity with excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Design and application knowledge of SAP supply chain tools, with special focus on SAP ERP
- Supply Chain Optimization along the Product Life-Cycle
- Target driven and result oriented
- Experience in a cGMP environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300