- BBBH816812 May 24, 2022 Competitive
The supplier quality specialist is responsible for all supplier quality activities associated with external suppliers.
You will be responsible for managing supplier tools to ensure compliance in line with supplier CAPAs, change requests, supplier audits and record management. This role liaises with several teams to drive supplier quality performance and culture. This is a full-time permanent role based in Waterford.
The successful candidate will have experience in the coming from a GMP or GDP environment ideally from the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry. A minimum 3 years' experience coming from a similar role in quality with experience/exposure to systems such as SAP, Track wise, LIMS etc. A relevant degree in science or engineering is a must.
- Execute the supplier management plans in line with business objectives and KPIs.
- Ensure designated suppliers are audited on a regular basis to ensure GMP and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate suppliers' internal functions.
- Identify potential risks and focus on root cause and preventative actions.
- Perform quality systems and processes audits at supplier sites which provides material, components, and services.
- Analyse quality metrics relating to supplier quality.
- Participate on project teams for supplier selection and supplier risk management activities.
- Engage in supplier performance reviews and quality review meetings as needed.
- Train and mentor employees to comply with policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
If this role is of interest, please 'apply now'.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
+353 (0) 21 2300300