Sterile Operations Technician
- 1842 Jun 22, 2022 Competitive
The purpose of this position is to be the subject matter expert in our Sterile Fill Finish maintenance operation and be a recognized expert in this industry.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
Qualifications & Experience
- Senior trade and/or a relevant third level qualification.
- Minimum 5-10 years' maintenance experience within a relevant environment (preferably within a Pharma manufacturing environment).
- Experience in a sterile Manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- Experience in drafting SOPs, WIs and PMs would be an advantage.
- Safety and cGMP compliance.
- Ability to understand engineering processes through a logical, data driven approach.
- Technically, highly skilled in hands on Maintenance .
- Attention to detail.
- Multi-skilled - Primarily Mechanical, but understanding of Electrical & Automation.
- Methodical problem solving approach.
- Operate SCADA/control systems and retrieve / interpret data.
- Can interact with audits (internal and external) providing technical assurance from a quality and safety perspective.
- Proven track record of building relations with equipment vendors.
- Report writing skills.
- Focus on people and process.
- Motivating others positively.
- Personal responsibility.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Be driven by task / project and will show flexibility to ensure results are achieved.
- Demonstrates initiative.
- Innovative and creative thinking.
- Flexible approach.