Sterile Fill Finish Manufacturing Support
- 1789 May 05, 2022 Competitive
The purpose of this position is to be the subject matter expert in supporting of Sterile Fill Finish operation and be a recognised expert in this industry.
She/He needs to also ensure equipment is maintained in a validated state meeting cGMP requirements. Development, deployment and improvement of validation processes is key to ensure the maximum levels of performance and compliance are maintained.
Qualifications & Experience
- Preferred candidate to be Qualified to a minimum of higher degree level in Operations Management, Manufacturing engineering or related Science discipline.
- Minimum 10 year's Manufacturing experience at operational lead or supervisor level within a Sterile Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to understand Manufacturing processes through a logical, data driven, hands on approach.
- Knowledge of sterile Manufacturing and aseptic processing techniques
- Can interact with audits (internal and external)
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Ability to develop and coach more junior members of team.