- BBBH782587 May 25, 2021 Competitive
A leading manufacturing company based in the Waterford area are now searching for a Senior Process Engineer to drive excellence and provide support to the overall business.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the senior process engineer will provide technical problem solving support to the operations team. The role will focus on delivering solutions to key process problems through analysis, lean techniques and capital investment with a view to meeting the business needs of today and preparing the company for needs of the future.
- Develop and lead on process improvements to increase plant efficiencies and drive process excellence.
- Lead LEAN activities on site including mentoring of yellow and green belt candidates
- Monitor and enforce adherence to all safety protocols.
- Support production trials, process modifications, investigation studies etc. in the development of new products.
- Manage Graduate Engineer program.
- Coach and mentor operational teams to help advance their technical knowledge
- Undertake, manage and report on specific improvement projects.
- Co-ordinate Lean activities on site.
- Develop & promote solution based protocols arising from manufacturing issues
- Support maintenance teams to help develop their performance and knowledge base
- Provide technical support to large projects & major equipment upgrades.
- Innovate to take advantage of technological advances in process technologies and propose disruptive projects in this space.
- Support the Operation Excellence program using lean tools and techniques.
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards & certifications, FSC procedures, EPA & IPPC License, Safety & SOP's
- Propose plant improvements, prepare capital project AFE's and execute project to completion.
* Green/Black Belt Lean certification
* 3+ years relevant experience in a process role or project environment.
* Experience of technical management in a process or project environment.
* Experience in Lean tools and techniques
* Knowledge of energy, heavy rotating plant and utilities
* BSc Degree in Relevant Engineering discipline
If you are interested in this role please contact David Doyle Murphy for more information or click apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 51 309650