Quality Operations Manager
- 1797 May 04, 2022 Competitive
This position is responsible for supporting the maintenance and management the Pharmaceutical Quality System and that it is consistently deployed and maintained for operations and supporting functions
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology or a related discipline is desirable.
- 7 years' experience working in Quality or Manufacturing, with a minimum of 3 years in a sterile manufacturing environment.
- Experience with investigations, change controls and CAPAs.
- Thorough understanding of quality systems and GMPs.
- Good interpersonal skills and professional skills to interact at all levels.
- Customer orientated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact at all levels including senior executives, contractors, and colleagues' skills and the ability to apply pragmatic logic to problem solving and issue resolution is also required.