- JN -012023-1912158
- Mar 07, 2023
I am currently seeking a quality compliance specialist for a sought-after Pharmaceutical company based in Waterford.
As their team grows, you will be responsible for quality compliance activities related to quality investigations, change management, supplier change, documentation Lifecyle and compliance reporting. This role offers flexible and hybrid working.
The successful candidate will have a related degree in science or engineering coupled with 3 years' experience in a similar role. Ideally you will have previous experience in QC or Micro. You will have knowledge and experience of cGMP and GDP with exposure to quality systems in a regulated environment.
- Perform and manage CAPA, Change Control, Investigations, periodic documentation lifecycle requirements and report generation.
- Participate in review of Quality Metrics for Quality Control.
- Actively contribute to Quality Control procedure effectiveness, simplification, and continuous improvement.
- Ensure effective co-ordination and support for external and internal audits.
- Perform critical/constructive review of procedures and practices.
- Identify and lead projects to make change improvements.
- Consult with Quality Assurance Representative to support and improve RFT and audit readiness.
If this role is of interest, please 'apply now' or contact me on 021 2300 300 or at
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.