- JN -022023-1924953
- Feb 01, 2023
An amazing opportunity for a Development Scientist to join a multinational pharmaceutical company as they look to expand their team.
The Manufacturing Sciences team, operating within the MSAT laboratory plays an integral role in new product introduction, technology transfer and supporting on-going lifecycle management activities. The team consists of passionate, data driven scientists who lead technical programs for a variety of complex biologics including enzyme replacement therapies and monoclonal antibodies.
- Directs and participates in process and product Life cycle and development activities. Authors and reviews process development sections of regulatory and technical documents, study reports and technology transfer documents
- Establishes a comprehensive knowledge of the Critical Process Parameters, Critical Product Quality Attributes and Characteristics to provide SME support to the network
- Establishes analytical methods to support biophysical, solid state and primary packaging characterisation
- Designs, executes and documents technical studies to investigate product and process robustness, scale-up, stability and degradation pathways for therapeutic proteins
- Represents the Process Sciences Dept on cross functional teams across the Sanofi network delivering technical expertise and knowledge providing the link between R&D and Manufacturing
- Participates in collaborative research programs while also mentoring graduate and junior scientists helping them reach their full potential
- MSc (Preferably by Research) or PhD in Pharmaceutical Science, Pharmaceutical Eng., Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacy with relevant industry or post-doctorate experience.
- Strong technical knowledge in either Protein, Physical or Manufacturing Sciences
- Hands on Experience performing product and process characterisation in a selected discipline
- Proteins - Structural Protein Chemistry (i.e., CD, FTIR, Fluorescence, UV-VIS) and aggregation (i.e., HPLC, DLS, Archimedes, MFI)
- Physical - Solid State (i.e., XRD, DSC, TGA, SEM, DVS)
- Manufacturing Sciences - Pumping, Mixing, Filling, Lyophilisation and CCIT
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with Ability to influence at senior level
- Interest and passion for science contributing to an energised working environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in project direction
- Technical expertise in either: Protein, Physical or Manufacturing Sciences
- Be able to drive change and find innovative ways of performing technical investigations
- Liaise transversally with peers at all levels throughout the Sanofi network
- Exhibit strong management competencies - providing strong scientific thinking and rationale
- It would be advantageous to have:
- Expertise in Lyophilisation - Process and Product Development as well as Equipment understanding
- Fundamental knowledge of the role of excipients in Lyophilised and Liquid Biopharmaceuticals
- Demonstrated track record of peer-reviewed publications and academic contributions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.