Accounts Payable Administrator
- BBBH780798 Apr 26, 2021 Competitive
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to join an expanding Finance Team in Waterford.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the Accounts Payable function of the business. The ideal candidate will be one who will be ambitious in terms of advancing their own career with a view to maturing into the wider Accountancy role e.g. preparation of weekly and monthly accounts.
- Process purchase invoices to Creditors Ledger
- Process payments
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Part qualified/ qualified Accounts Technician
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills in person and by telephone
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.