You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH787750 Jul 22, 2021 Competitive
A large multinational device company in Tipperary is looking for an experienced senior supply chain planner to join their growing team.
- Develops, maintains and controls a realistic master production schedule by balancing marketing requirements with manufacturing capacity and parts availability
- Assists production supervisors with the implementation of the production schedule.
- Attends and participates in Forecast, Allocation, Inventory, Supplier and Delivery meetings.
- Communicates production planning issues to relevant areas as Marketing, Production Control, Customer Service, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar planner role within a manufacturing environment
- Degree in Business, Supply chain or related field.
- SAP experience desirable but not essential.
- Advanced Excel skills essential.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to plan strategically across production.
- APICS qualification (or studying towards) an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain & Procurement
021 2300 300